Sue is the Owner of Albion Park Physiotherapy and Sports injury Clinic, coming here in 2013 after having had a clinic, in partnership, at Sylvania Heights for 28 years.
She has completed:
- Diploma in Physiotherapy in London (U.K.) in 1977
- Post Graduate Diploma in Manipulative Physiotherapy in 1984 in Sydney.
- Sue is a member of HCF's "More For Muscles" program which offers no gap for the INITIAL consultation.
- Sue is committed to the very best evidence-based treatment.
- Chantelle has recently joined our team and we are delighted to have her here.
- Chantelle is a registered, practicing massage therapist. She has a Diploma in Remedial Massage, a Certificate IV in Therapeutic Masage, has worked as a Physiotherapy Assistant and is a Kids Yoga Instructor as well as a Personal Trainer and Aqua Aerobics Instructor. Her goal is to support people of all backgrounds, to reach their individual health and fitness needs in non-intimidationg environments.
- Chantelle is available on Friday mornings to start with and can do Remedial, Therapeutic Relaxation, Sports and Pregnancy Massage. She is registered with HICAPS for immediate health fund claims so give the clinic a call on 4257 3660 to make an appointment.
Our Administration Team
At Albion Park Physiotherapy we have a great support system within our Administration team.
If you have any queries relating to your appointment, CTP or Work-Cover claim, referrals, products, special requirements, or any information about our clinic or Physios, please do not hesitate to ask one of our Administration team, Linda, Kathy or Merilyn. Call us on 4257 3660.
We have HICAPS to claim immediate health fund rebates and we BULK BILL Medicare.
We sell stock items such as TENS machines, Sportstape, Theraband, foam rollers, Rocktape, Antiflam cream and more.
We do not warrant or represent that the information in this site is free from errors or omissions or is suitable for your intended use. We recommend that you seek individual advice before acting on any information in this site. We have made every effort to ensure that the information on our website is correct at the time of publication but recommend that you exercise your own skill and care with respect to its use. If you wish to purchase our services, please do not rely solely on the information in this website.